[Gluster-devel] Smoke test question

Luis Pabon lpabon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 15:10:32 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,
     I did not use GlusterFS on the host system, I tried just using XFS
and ext4 to see if it would pass posix-compliance, but the issue is that
they do not.  My hope is that someone shows me that I am doing something
wrong, or forgot some switch because it just seems weird that they
cannot pass on local filesystems.

- Luis