[Gluster-devel] --xml for snapshots

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:19:33 UTC 2014

Top posting, because I'm not sure how this message came in...

1) If --xml is not supported, then it's not really possible to
automate this, unless there is some guarantee that the standard
interfaces will be stable.
The --xml option is particularly useful and elegant, and I would love
to see this get used.

PS: Am I sending email to the right ml? gluster-devel at gluster.org