[Gluster-devel] Questions on dht rebalance

Muralidhar Balcha muralidharb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:58:41 UTC 2013

Hi Anand,
 I am enclosing the log. I added few log messages in dht_migrate_file. As
you can see the daemon terminates before files are migrated.

This is a small volume. When I added sleep(100) statement in
gf_defrag_done() routine then the migration of files work.

All my bricks are on a single node. I created a volume with two bricks,
created few files and added a new brick. I started the rebalance task.

Thanks,
Murali Balcha

--
Muralidhar Balcha