[Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs development

Kunal Kushwaha kunal.kushwaha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:46:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am new to this community. I am very much interested in glusterfs
development.

Can anybody help me to give some pointers, from where I can start? or any
specific feature set where I can start looking ?

I have a decent experience in Linux kernel development (6+ yrs) and worked
mostly in Storage technologies (RAID )  and plan to give at least 4-6 hours
a week to this project.

looking forward to work in this community.
--
Regards,
Kunal Kushwaha