[Gluster-devel] Could we add a MAINTAINERS file to the glusterfs sources?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 17:46:22 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:28:31AM -0500, James wrote:
> > I did not apply any sophisticated logic, and just asked around who the
> > current maintainers are. A mostly reviewed MAINTAINERS file has now been
> > proposed for inclusion:
> > - http://review.gluster.org/6480
> >

> Puppet-Gluster sounds like a notable "Related project" to add to that
> file section...

I tried to include only projects that deal with the internals of
Gluster. It is unclear to me how much the Puppet-Gluster maintainer
needs to get informed about changes.

A lot of the projects that are on http://forge.gluster.org are related
and important to the community, but most of them should not need to
track changes in the glusterfs-sources. If you feel that Puppet-Gluster
really is relying on the internals of Gluster, we can add the project
without issues. Please leave a note with the projects details in the
code review for that,

Thanks,
Niels