[Gluster-devel] 3.4 Beta Schedule?

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 14:30:01 UTC 2012

From: "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com>

>> - there's been a lot of work on UFO/gluster-swift - do you know if this will be included? Or will that be released separately on its own schedule?

> The release can be done separately as the UFO/gluster-swift changes are
> not dependent on a specific release of GlusterFS. Kaleb, your thoughts
> on this?

Based on my email last week to this list and our scrum call this morning, we want to move to Folsom as soon as it's practical.

Our tentative plan is to jump to Openstack Swift Folsom (1.7.4). Shortly, we'll put a new UFO tarball up on download.g.o based on this.

Maybe we'll put up an intermediate tarball based on Essex (1.4.8) first?

As those happen I'll package them for Fedora 18, and in my repo for earlier versions of Fedora.

--

Kaleb