[Gluster-devel] question on glusterfs kvm performance

Yin Yin maillistofyinyin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 06:44:21 UTC 2012

Hi,Bharata B Rao:
       I have try your patch, but has some problem. I found that both
glusterfs and qemu have a fun uuid_is_null.
glusterfs use contrib/uuid/isnull.c
qemu use block/vdi.c

I test the api/example, the glfsxmp.c call uuid_is_null in
contrib/uuid/isnull.c
but qemu/block/gluster.c finally call the uuid_is_null in vdi.c which cause
vm can't boot.

I was wonder why this happen?

Best Regards,
yin.yin