[Gluster-devel] Can I bring a development idea to Dev's attention?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Oct 6 15:05:47 UTC 2010

  Any news? Wed latest seems to have been and gone?

I think some kind of optimistic locking is the kind of thing which
pushes Gluster into the high performance bracket (without needing 40GB
cards, which when you think about it kind of ends up creating just one
big NUMA machine rather than a cluster setup)

If the kernel NLM can do this satisfactorily then seems like things get
even better?

Cheers

Ed W