[Gluster-devel] Async replication

phil cryer phil at cryer.us
Thu May 20 18:56:15 UTC 2010

I'm testing with lscynd now to sync remote clusters (ours running
gluster, others may be, may not be) and it's working well.  Also look
at http://code.google.com/p/pylsyncd/ which boasts:

"The main advantage of pylsyncd against lsyncd is that it uses message
queues in order to synchronize in a parallel way several destination
servers, saving up time when it is required to have more than one
destination. It has been tested in heavy loaded environments."

http://philcryer.com