[Gluster-devel] gluster roadmap?

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Jun 23 05:06:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, Alex Attarian wrote:

> Kirby,
>
> that's very normal with Gluster and the people behind it. You should always
> take their word with a grain of salt, they promise and fail to deliver. I'm
> still waiting for answers from many months ago...

Have you tried paid support? I am a little disappointed in how many users
slam unpaid support they get on open source projects. If you want to just
play around with Gluster and use the list for support that is fine, but
don't lash out when your not paying for support.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com