[Gluster-devel] Link for Debian packages is obsolete

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Wed Jan 13 11:13:45 UTC 2010

I have just uploaded 2.0.9-2 yesterday, also with some more fixes in Debian.
There is also a report about packaging 3.0, but first I will wait, until
3.0 realy gets stable, there are many open critical bugs atm with 3.0.

Maybe the Debian Squeeze release will also release with 2.0.9..

Btw, will there be some updates for the old 2.0 release or is it dead now?