[Gluster-devel] Various applications using Gluster

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Tue Feb 23 18:31:30 UTC 2010

Dear Community Members,

We at Gluster thank you for using our product and making our efforts worth it. Over time, GlusterFS has been used to hold data for various kinds of applications and with different configurations. We would like to collect this information so that it may help reach a wider audience and increase the adoption of Gluster.

There are others out there who use the same applications you do and can benefit with running those applications on Glusterfs, just like you do.

Please take some time out and share this information with us. You can write directly to me. Feel free to ask me any questions about this. Please also let me know if you would be willing to write a paper or a tutorial about your experiences, application setup, configurations, performance optimization etc with your solution involving GlusterFS.

Regards,
Tejas Bhise.

tejas at gluster dot com