[Gluster-devel] data sync problem with 2.0rc2 and rc4

Ivan Dimitrov dobber at amln.net
Tue Mar 24 10:14:13 UTC 2009

 From what I've found out during my testing with rc2, the problem is how
replicate works. If you have two versions of files on remote1 and
remote2 the way they are synced is determined by your replicate1 config.

volume replicate1
  type cluster/replicate
  subvolumes remote1 remote2
end-volume

In this case, remote1 will sync to remote2, but not vise-versa.

Am I wrong group?

Ben Mok написа: