[Gluster-devel] rsync & switch scheduler?

Dan Parsons dparsons at nyip.net
Wed Jan 14 07:28:02 UTC 2009

Thanks, Harald. With your input I was able to put together a pretty
easy solution to this problem, specifically use "*.foo*" instead of
"*.foo" as rsync's temp file names are in the format of <original-file-
name.ext>.XXXXX where XXXXX is random. I think I saw this mentioned
here before but forgot about it until now.

Thanks!

Dan Parsons