[Gluster-devel] File Clobbering Bug

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Mon Feb 16 13:00:43 UTC 2009

I'll see if I can re-create the problem and look at the logs. I have
only observed this when a GlusterFS _client_ is exporting via samba. It
also seems less of a clobber bug and more a case of files that get
deleted with a server down via samba, reappearing when the other server
comes back up.

Gordan