[Gluster-devel] Excessive memory usage with 1.3.12

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Fri Nov 7 19:31:08 UTC 2008

Lukas, Dan,

Are you sure that its a leak of io-cache? did you try by removing the
translator and not observe the leak?

What made you conclude that cache-size option was being ignored? It
could be a memory leak by io-cache at some other place too.

I tried to make io-cache memleak, but its not happening, what
operations do you guys do to see the leak? can you see if some simple
test case makes it leak? (so that it will be easy for me to reproduce
the bug here and fix it)

Thanks!
Krishna