[Gluster-devel] glusterfsd core dumps

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Tue May 6 16:58:22 UTC 2008

I just did a bit more digging, and it seems related to the posix-lock
feature. If I remove that from the volume stacks, everything works fine.

The machine on which glusterfsd core dumps is the secondary server (as per
the afr component list ordering) and is x86-64. The primary (IA32) machine
continues fine without the core dump.

Configs for both sides are attached. Have I made a mistake in the configs?

Gordan