[Gluster-devel] Bug with group permissions

Geoff Kassel gkassel at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 1 13:23:33 UTC 2008

Hi again,

>    I'll try out my production servers with TLA 689 (plus my QA
> modifications and fixes to get glusterfs to run under Hardened Gentoo)
> tonight Australian AEST, and see if this bug has really been squashed in
> the circumstances that originally spawned it.

I've just finished a trial upgrade - my QA+bugfix patched version of TLA 691
still does not work properly (i.e. df -k and ls -al hung) on my Hardened
Gentoo production servers.

I guess I'll have to do more QA work, focusing particular on the changes since
636, since that's still the last version that worked for my particular
configuration under Hardened Gentoo.

Cheers,

Geoff Kassel.