[Gluster-devel] AFR scheduling

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Wed Jun 18 19:41:44 UTC 2008

Ah! that kind of read scheduling already happens now. i.e a file is read from
a particular subvol depending on the inode number, this gives
us a fair scheduling. This is by default. However if you want to
read from a particular subvol for all files you can specify it by
"option read-subvolume <volname>"

Krishna