[Gluster-devel] AFR scheduling

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Wed Jun 18 18:59:51 UTC 2008

Joshua,

There are two meanings for read scheduling:
1) already implemented, load balance reads such that a file is always read
    from the same subvol.
2) not implemented, load balance a read such that, for a read call of 1000 bytes
    500 bytes is read from 1st subvol and next 500 bytes is read from
2nd subvol,
    they are aggregated and given to the application.

Which read scheduling did you mention about?
Do you have the mail thread which talked about it?

Krishna