[Gluster-devel] gluster config for fileserver

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Tue Jan 22 03:14:34 UTC 2008

Matthew,
 Some tips which could possibly help your setup

1. since most of the access is read-only, and served off web, you might want
to mount glusterfs with high values of -e and -a (say a few minutes).

2. have io-threads on the server so that io requests are handled smoothly
from more than one client (web server).

3. you might want to cache static and most frequently served content (like
html/jpg files) with io-cache on the client by giving their pattern higher
priority.

avati