[Gluster-devel] QUOTA Xlator question

Angel clist at uah.es
Mon Jan 21 00:52:02 UTC 2008

Hi

i know, statfs is what i did, the names weren descriptive, you can check it on the patch i send.
previously i was thinking stat mops provided required values...

i also plan to do statfs on ftruncate but using a generalized statfs_cbk (for unlink and for ftruncate).
and oher functions passing on frame->local a struct containing values across call and pointer to
apropiate final function_cbk so my pre_unlink_stat_cbk get generalized and avoid code duplication.

Also added quota_add , quota_check, quota_sub to manipulate quota values added to struct quota_private

Im also cleaning code from trace and studing trash to learn how to originate a bunch of calls to a statfs from init
to get current volume usage on startup, i would prefer to have such function on posix-storage but nobody is perfect :-P

Regards,