[Gluster-devel] xlator uid/guid question

August R. Wohlt glusterfs at isidore.net
Mon Jan 21 00:23:44 UTC 2008

Hi avati,

The fixed-id xlator works as designed.

What I was looking to do was the opposite behavior, where files get their
uids change on their way to the lower volume, rather than as they come out.
I was able to do this with a lower-level storage translator thanks to
Angel's suggestion.

The more time I spend in the code, the more I appreciate the design. Keep up
the good work!

:august