[Gluster-devel] help getting RPMs from latest tla ( ¿1.3.8? )

Angel clist at uah.es
Mon Jan 14 23:48:16 UTC 2008

Hi All!!

Im trying to build rpms from tla but im plain new to this procedures so mi first try is:

$ tla get -A gluster at sv.gnu.org glusterfs--mainline--2.5 glusterfs-1.3.8
$ cd glusterfs-1.3.8
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure -disable-ibverbs --disable-python (for me)

=>  and now.. ¿what's next?
(Because still there are plenty of /.arch-ids dirs that i dont know how to get rid of.)

...supposely i must finish with

$ cd ..
$ tar -czvf gluster-1.3.8.tar.gz
$ rpmbuild -ta gluster-1.3.8.tar.gz --without ibverbs

the whole point for me is to create RPM for opensuse 10.3 of "tla"

Fuse seems to be included but a dont want fuse be installed by the rpm.
¿How can i disable fuse creation?

In the other hand i ve created a /etc/sysconfig/glusterfs and modified a bit the included init.d glusterfs so
i think devs would prefer receive patches againts tla not the 1.3.7 that im now running.

Can you clarify me a bit the build process??

Kind Regards, Angel