[Gluster-devel] file access problems

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Wed Feb 6 11:25:39 UTC 2008

In fact this happens whit the owner as well, but it all happens only
when trying to access the file from another glusterfs client - which
it's all about in a cluster.

Regards,
Einar

Einar Gautun                     einar.gautun at statkart.no

Statens kartverk            | Norwegian Mapping Authority
3507 Hønefoss               |    NO-3507 Hønefoss, Norway

Ph +47 32118372   Fax +47 32118101       Mob +47 92692662