[Gluster-devel] file access problems

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Wed Feb 6 10:33:20 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Recently there was a problem with the group seting when a user created a
file, setting the group to root for every file. That is now fixed. But
only the creator of the file can access the file, even when two
different users are members of the same group. Even when everyone can
read and write to the file, I just get in/out-errors. This gives many
problems. Is this a known bug? Or am I doing something wrong these days?

Thanks,
Einar Gautun                     einar.gautun at statkart.no

Statens kartverk            | Norwegian Mapping Authority
3507 Hønefoss               |    NO-3507 Hønefoss, Norway

Ph +47 32118372   Fax +47 32118101       Mob +47 92692662