[Gluster-devel] gluster questions

Jonathan Fine fine at astro.psu.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:45:11 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

Thanks for answering my questions.  Now if you'll indulge me, I have
one more for you(or anyone else that may be able to answer this):
Regarding the scenario of starting with a single glusterfs node and
then adding a second node later on:  If I do something like AFR, how
does the system know which way to sync?  How can I be sure I will end
with my data mirrored and not deleted?

So far, glusterfs sounds like the way to go..

thanks,

Jon