[Gluster-devel] problems running glusterfs 2.5 patch 800 and xen

Jordi Moles Blanco jordi at cdmon.com
Tue Dec 9 08:15:41 UTC 2008

En/na Anand Avati ha escrit:
>> 2008-12-04 20:06:00 E [server-protocol.c:6050:server_protocol_interpret]
>> ultim: bound_xl is null
>>

> Are you sure the client and server versions match exactly? Please double check.
>
> avati

Hi,

I've double checked what you suggest, and yes, they all have the very
same version

patch 800.

The only different thing, as i said before is that on server's side, i
couldn't run

./configure --enable-kernel-module

so...

i just ran

./configure
make
make install

because lenny complained that the kernel already had the fuse module
included.

could that generate this message? should i try to recompile lenny's
kernel to disable "standard" fuse support on debian lenny?