[Gluster-devel] Problems with unify

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Tue Apr 22 12:29:17 UTC 2008

Hi Antonio,

I have not tried to reproduce the problem, but I can guess what might be
happening. Can you do "echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_retries2" on server
and check how much time your server and clients take to come back to
life again? It might take several minutes.

This is definitely a bug and we will fix it.

Thanks
Krishna