[Gluster-devel] 1.3.8pre5 glusterfsd WARNING message

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Wed Apr 9 11:52:35 UTC 2008

Daniel,

you don't need unify/namespace for your setup here, you can
directly export gfs-ds-afr from the server which can be mounted
on the client. Can you paste your client spec? if you are connecting
the client to the server which goes down then client mount point
becomes inaccesible, in which case you need to setup DNS
round robin which will connect to the next server after which
the mount point becomes accessible.

This can answer your question to your other mail that was sent just now.

Regards,
Krishna