[Gluster-devel] Problems with unify

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Tue Apr 8 00:02:29 UTC 2008

Oh! that mail escaped my notice. We can integrate this patch to mainline.
So, you need not worry about patching server every time.  Btw, please do
send me the patch you have for the latest GlusterFS (because, there is a lot
changed from 1.3.3 time).

About the version, yes, server and client needs to be of the same version
for now. (From 1.3.8+ any 1.3.x server can work with 1.3.x client)

Regards,
Amar