[Gluster-devel] Problems with unify

Paul Arch paul at esidium.com.au
Mon Apr 7 23:53:00 UTC 2008

<snip>

>fixed in the current '1.3.8pre5' release. Can you check with the latest pre release
>
>Regards,
>Amar

Just a quick question, when updating do you need to update both the client AND the server ?

Main reason being I had to follow some patchs to get glusterfsd compiled under FreeBSD, it doesn't seem to be integrated into the tree and would be a pain having to patch each time

( we are testing glusterfsd on freebsd overlaying ZFS ) ( client is openSuSE )

[http://www.mail-archive.com/gluster-devel@nongnu.org/msg02121.html]

[ sorry to highjack it is just our setup will be simular hence we will need to upgrade also ]

Cheers

Paul