[Gluster-devel] AFR between two bricks over 3000 miles

nathan at robotics.net nathan at robotics.net
Thu Apr 3 15:54:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Krishna Srinivas wrote:

> Ah, OK. Code wise the change will be same to handle both the cases i.e
> slow link and the delay due to distance. This should be handled in future,
> but immediately we wont be able to fix it.

Bandwidth is so cost effective now days I am not worried about slow
links. I can't however with any amount of money speed up the speed of
light in a glass fiber. : ) I understand their is not immediate fix,
however do you have any rough estimates? Are we talking weeks, months or
years?

><>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net