[Gluster-devel] Strange inconsistencies (No such file or directory)

Brian Taber btaber at diversecg.com
Thu Oct 25 14:13:27 UTC 2007

None of those are symlinks at all...  There is settings in Dovecot to use
harlinks to maintain names, but that option is turned off...  still same
issue, I think Dovecot might be using a symlink temporairily when moving
the messages from the new folder to the cur folder.  In IMAP messages that
arrive go into /mail/mydomain.com/webmaster/new/ and then the mail server
moves them into /mail/mydomain.com/webmaster/cur/ once you check for new
messages...  This issue only happens when I check email from one server
and it moves it into the cur folder....  that is when the other server can
not access it unless I restart glusterfs on the client having the access
issue...