[Gluster-devel] a permission problem

Alexey Filin alexey.filin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:16:51 UTC 2007

hmm, you are right, thanks for hint, the operations are done just on mount
point, unmounted dir has permissions 0755, after mounting it has 0777, mount

/etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol     /mnt/glusterfs  glusterfs
defaults        0 0

storage dir accessed by glfs server has permission bits 0777 -- are they
inherited by mount point through glfs?