[Gluster-devel] replication client or server side

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Thu Oct 18 13:23:45 UTC 2007

Vincent,

I am unable to see how are using unify in the latter config that you
plan to build.
Can you send the spec files so that they can be reviewed?

Kevan,
True, having the afr config on the server side will simplify the client spec.
But regarding the performance boost, it will be nice if we can come up
with speed values for the two configs.
In case someone gets time to test it out, do let is know :-)

Thanks
Krishna