[Gluster-devel] config parameter list

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:24:31 UTC 2007

      Hi,

      New to gluster.  But I have a minimal one up.  Working on a
bigger one.

      Question.  I've been wandering the wiki but haven't found this.
Is there a page or two with all the server and client config file
parameters and what they do?  Huge help if anyone has this.  Tnx.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA | any survival value." Arthur C. Clarke