[Gluster-devel] GlusterFs: Problems with Memory Mapped Files and "apt-get" on debian

Urban Loesch ul at enas.net
Tue May 22 07:04:58 UTC 2007

Ups sorry, forgot to send the answer to the hole list!
Here comes the answer.

Hi Avati,

the fuse version is:

drbdtest03:~# dmesg |grep fuse
fuse init (API version 7.7)

on all of the three testservers.
The installed packages are:

drbdtest03:~# dpkg -l |grep fuse
ii  fuse-utils
2.6.3-2                         Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
ii  libfuse-dev
2.6.3-2                         Filesystem in USErspace (development files)
ii  libfuse2
2.6.3-2                         Filesystem in USErspace library

thanks,
Urban