[Gluster-devel] Distributed Caching Translator

Erik Osterman e at osterman.com
Wed May 9 06:10:27 UTC 2007

Ah, yes indeed, I did notice that, though not much discussion on it yet,
probably because it's still far off. I assumed that would be simply a
local file cache, which wouldn't necessarily alleviate the load on the
glusterfsd servers for large configurations, situations were lots of
small files change frequently, and would be subject to the amount of
available memory on each glusterfs client.

Thanks,

Erik Osterman