[Gluster-devel] replicate with 5 nodes - and adding more nodes in the future

Sebastien LELIEVRE slelievre at tbs-internet.com
Tue Jun 26 07:28:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to stress this :

Shai a écrit :
> Hello, we are testing glusterfs 1.2 and I have few questions -

1.2 doesn't bring "self-heal" with it, so keep in mind that if a drives
crashes, you would have to sync your new drive "manually" with the others.

BUT, 1.3 is going to correct this, and this is good :)

That's all I had to add

Cheers,

Sebastien LELIEVRE
slelievre at tbs-internet.com           Services to ISP