[Gluster-devel] Specify which files should be saved to which brick

DeeDee Park deedee6905 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 02:32:04 UTC 2007

>I dont believe this is required. That would place too much complexity on
>the unify xlator. Defining different servers and client mount points should
>be the best way to go here :)
>
>Matt.

Why would the user want to mount a bunch of different mount points. Wouldn't
it be more convenient for the end user to mount just one point? The fix
seems trivial for the unify translator --when deciding which brick to write
the file to, use the list specified by the user as the available list of
bricks.