[Gluster-devel] core bt - client_write_cbk1, AFR config

DeeDee Park deedee6905 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:14:49 UTC 2007

So, as I'm trying to write an updated config, I got a little more confused.

If the *:2 replicates only the first 2 bricks listed in the subvolume line
(current implementation), then the bricks 3,4,5,etc are not utilized.

If I specify *:2 and only have 1 brick, where does the replicas reside?
If I only have 1 brick listed in each subvolume, and if I say repliate *:2,
then wouldn't AFR need 2 bricks listed in the subvolumes line to replicate
the two copies to, but I only listed 1.

Thanks in advance for clearing up my confusion