[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS core dump (v1.2.3)

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed Jul 4 11:43:20 UTC 2007

Ian,
 this most likely seems to be an installation issue. you seem to have two
installations in /usr/local and /usr. let me list the files you need to
delete to be sure

${prefix}/sbin/glusterfs
${prefix}/sbin/glusterfsd
${prefix}/lib/libglusterfs.so.*
${prefix}/lib/glusterfs -rf

make sure you clean out stuff from both /usr and /usr/local prefixes and do
a fresh install. also ensure that the export directories are having
consistant directory structures on all export macihnes (the newer versions
will automatically fix this error)

thanks,
avati

--