[Gluster-devel] Buggy writebehind translators !!!

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed Jul 4 11:33:57 UTC 2007

Teo,
  would it be possible for you to test it again with
glusterfs--mainline--2.5 tree? This tree has a rewrite of the bail-out logic
(more efficient and more accurate) and should not bail out unnecessarily as
it used to happen in some intsances in the glusterfs--mainline--2.4 tree
codebase. please note, glusterfs--mainline--2.5 is not 100% stable yet. I'm
curious to know if your problem was actually only with the bailing out
logic.

thanks,
avati

--