[Gluster-devel] Gluster application

jeffrey macdonald rua2j7 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 12:43:07 UTC 2007

Gerry;
    I use FC6 as well, but not the xen kernel.  It works
but i was not able to get the performance/io-threads stuff working (yet).
I was going to try again with the next pre-release.

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=147598&highlight=glusterfs

fuse loads a kernel module but nothing else does.

Please correct me if im wrong but as i understand it.
GFS and OCFS2 are  for file systems accessing
a shared storage array.   glusterfs is more for machines
that have their own direct attached storage, but no  shared
storage array.

Please let me know how your FC6 experience with
glusterfs is.

thanks
-jeff