[Gluster-devel] Re: GlusterFS debian Package and Changes.

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed Feb 14 13:40:21 UTC 2007

as for /usr/etc and examples, they need to be specified in ./configure time
as --sysconfdir=/etc and --docdir=. And yes, we are currently not use
-soname, neither are we using libtool, and this has to be fixed. I'm
considering whether to just add -soname instead of bringing in libtool.

avati

--
Shaw's Principle:
        Build a system that even a fool can use,