[Gluster-devel] Decomission a brick

DeeDee Park deedee6905 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:59:41 UTC 2007

> currently you can mark certain subvolumes as read-only in unify to do this.

Would then the files be copied to a different brick when the files are opened during a "find /mnt/glusterfs"? The feature would be a little more than just making it read-only. It would have to allow files to get offloaded and removed from the brick while still being in service. I assume the read-only would still make it possible to have only one copy on the decomissioned brick.