[Gluster-devel] glusterfsd crash with glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-410

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Tue Aug 7 16:23:22 UTC 2007

Nathan,
 you can fine tune this delay by 'option transport-timeout 30' which sets
the response timeout to 30 seconds, or any value you want (in seconds).
Please let us know if that made a difference for you.

thanks,
avati

--
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account
Hofstadter's Law.

-- Hofstadter's Law