[Gluster-devel] NFS re-export works for me

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed Apr 18 15:55:26 UTC 2007

I was able to successfully mount a glusterfs export via NFS too. I am
using slackware 10.2 and did nothing special apart from using
fuse-2.6.0. Maybe your problem could be because of the AIX client.
please try from a GNU/Linux client and see if it helps. Attaching the
log file by loading debug/trace will help get a better picture.

regards,
avati