Re:[Gluster-devel] NFS re-export works for me

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 18 15:25:49 UTC 2007

rw,fsid=10 are the export options.

2.6.15 is the kernel (it's a Ubuntu Dapper with its kernel, probably
closer to 2.6.16).  Fuse 2.6.3 was added from an extra repository.

I used no options at all on the Ubuntu Breezy NFS client mount.  Looking
at the mtab, no special options are listed there, either, so the options
are whatever is default for this platform.

Thanks,

Brent